The Biggest We The Fest Music Festival 2022. How to Watch We The Fest Festival 2022 Live Stream We The Fest Music Festival Indonesia Live Online, start time, television companion, artists, line-up, location, Where and How can I Watch 2022 We The Fest Festival Live? Everything is then about We The Fest Festival.
Date: Friday 23 September 2022 - Sunday 25 September 2022
Category: Music Festival
Location: Senayan, Indonesia
Audience category: All Ages
03 days Music Festival
Stream: We The Fest Music Festival 2022 Live Stream (Free Trial)
If you are not able to watch We The Fest 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given below:
We are excited to be on our 17th DAY which covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mfestival.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
For buying the upcoming We The Fest Music Festival 2022 tickets the official way is the best choice. Here is the best ticket-buying platform for this Festival.
See Tickets Indonesia
This Music festival will allow you to enjoy live music from various Indonesian genres, all in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other Music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere for the whole weekend
1. When and where is the Hip-Hop Festival?
Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival will take place from Friday 23 September 2022 - Sunday 25 September 2022 at Hip-Hop Festival, Indonesia.
2. Who is performing at Hip-Hop Festival?
The lineup for We The Fest 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Hip-Hop Festival 2022 here. Friday 23 September 2022 - Sunday 25 September 2022 Line-up: Jackson Wang, Afgan, Bag Raiders, beabadoobee, Lyodra, Pink Sweat$, Offset, CL, Dipha Barus, Isyana Sarasvati, R3hab, Surf Mesa, Tulus, Vidi Aldiano, Hindia, Hondo, Swae Lee, Dewa19, Ello, Jeremy Zucker, Laleilmanino, Maliq & D'Essentials & More...
3. How many tickets to Hip-Hop Festival?
Tickets for Hip-Hop Festival start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Hip-Hop Festival?
Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. Blues River and Hip-Hop Festival are also recommended, and you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to Hip-Hop Festival?
You can bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at We The Fest 2022 Indonesia?
Some items that are not allowed at We The Fest 2022 in the Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival: are illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. Please check the Hip-Hop Festival website for a complete list of prohibited items.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Hip-Hop Festival website or contact the Hip-Hop Festival Indonesia Customer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Festival Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Hip-Hop Festival,
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
Send you information about the festival, including details about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Personalize your experience of the festival, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un- Indonesia Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival health and safety legislation
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better un Indonesia Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festivalrstand how our website and app are being Indonesia
3. How do we Indonesia your personal information?
1. We will only Indonesia your personal information for the purposes it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties in Blues River, and Hip-Hop Festival to provide Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested:
Ticketing provides Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festivals Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in
Festival venues We The Fest 2022 Indonesia
Transport provides Indonesia Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop FestivalsIndonesia Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where Indonesia provides Hip-Hop Festival you with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
5. We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
To attend this event, suckers must be completely vaccinated or gain a negative COVID- 19 test within 72 hours of each day of attendance.
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with Indonesia at You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s