Sonic Mania 2022 is a Music festival OUTDOOR that takes place in Japan. It is a 01-day event that takes place in August. The festival is held in Japan and features a variety of genres, including dance, electronic, hip hop, rock, and Hard Rock. Heavy Metal And MetalThere are also several stages, each with its atmosphere. Japan Hip-Hop Festival is known for its positive vibes and friendly atmosphere. How to Watch Sonic Mania 2022 Live Stream, Live Online, start time, TV Guide, artists, line-up, location.
Dates: Friday 19 August 2022
Category: Music Festival
Location: Makuhari Messe / 千葉幕張メッセ, Chiba, Japan
Audience category: All Ages
01 days Music Festival
If you are not able to watch Sonic Mania 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given below:
We are excited to be in our 17th DAY that covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mfestival.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
This Music festival will allow you to enjoy live Music from a variety of different genres, all in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts of Japan that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other Music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform live in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere for the whole weekend
1. When and where is the Japan Hip-Hop Festival?
Japan Hip-Hop Festival will take place from Friday 19 August 2022 at Japan Hip-Hop Festival, Japan.
2. Who is performing at Japan Hip-Hop Festival?
The lineup for Sonic Mania 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Japan Hip-Hop Festival 2022 here. Friday 19 August 2022 Line-up: Kasabian, Primal Scream, Madeon, Boys Noize, Sparks, CorneliJapan, Hardfloor, Sakanaction, サカナクション, Denki Groove, and more…
3. How many are tickets to Japan Hip-Hop Festival?
Tickets for Japan Hip-Hop Festival start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Japan Hip-Hop Festival?
Japan Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Japan Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. Japan Blues River and Japan Hip-Hop Festival are also recommended, and you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to Japan Hip-Hop Festival?
You are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to Japan Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Sonic Mania 2022 in Japan?
Some items that are not allowed at Sonic Mania 2022 in the Japan Blues River, Japan Hip-Hop Festival: are illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. For a full list of prohibited items, please check the Japan Hip-Hop Festival website.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Japan Hip-Hop Festival website or contact the Japan Hip-Hop Festival cJapantomer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Japan Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Japan and Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Festival Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Japan Hip-Hop Festival,
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
Send you information about the festival, including information about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Personalize your experience of the festival, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un-Japan Blues River, Japan Hip-Hop Festival health and safety legislation
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better unJapan Blues River, Japan Hip-Hop Festivalrstand how our website and app are being Japaned
3. How do we Japane your personal information?
1. We will only Japane your personal information for the purposes it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties in Japan Blues River, and Japan Hip-Hop Festival to provide Japan Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested:
Ticketing provides Japan Blues River, Japan Hip-Hop Festivals Japan Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in Japan
Festival venues Sonic Mania 2022 in Japan
Transport pov japan Blues River, Japan Hip-Hop Festivals Japan Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in Japan
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where they mJapant provide Japan Hip-Hop Festival you with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary for Japan to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with Japan at https://mfestival.org/.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s