Paredes de Coura Festival 2022 is a music festival OUTDOOR that takes place in Portugal. It is a 5-day event that takes place in August. The festival is held in Portugal and features a variety of genres, including dance, electronic, hip hop, rock, and Hard Rock. Heavy Metal And MetalThere are also several stages, each with its atmosphere. Portugal Hip-Hop Festival is known for its positive vibes and friendly atmosphere. How to Watch Starlite Catalana Occidente 2022Live Stream, Live Online, start time, TV Guide, artists, line-up, location.
Category: Music Festival
Audience category: All Ages
5 days Music Festival
If you are not able to watch Paredes de Coura Festival 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given below:
We are excited to be in our 17th DAY that covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mfestival.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
This music festival will allow you to enjoy live music from a variety of different genres, all in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts of Portugal that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform live in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere for the whole weekend.
1. When and where is the Portugal Hip-Hop Festival?
Portugal Hip-Hop Festival will take place from Tuesday 16 August 2022 – Saturday 20 August 2022 at Portugal Hip-Hop Festival, Portugal.
2. Who is performing at Portugal Hip-Hop Festival?
The lineup for Paredes de Coura Festival 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Portugal Hip-Hop Festival 2021 here. Tuesday 16 August 2022 – Saturday 20 August Line-up: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard, The Blaze, Porridge Radio, Ty Segall & Freedom Band, The Lemon Lovers, Rapaz Ego, The Twist Connection, and Club Makumba
3. How many are tickets to Portugal Hip-Hop Festival?
Tickets for Portugal Hip-Hop Festival start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Portugal Hip-Hop Festival?
Portugal Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Portugal Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. It is also recommended Portugal Blues River, and Portugal Hip-Hop Festival and you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to Portugal Hip-Hop Festival?
You are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to Portugal Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Paredes de Coura Festival 2022 in Portugal?
Some items that are not allowed at Paredes de Coura Festival 2022 in the Portugal Blues River, Portugal Hip-Hop Festival: are illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. For a full list of prohibited items, please check the Portugal Hip-Hop Festival website.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Portugal Hip-Hop Festival website or contact the Portugal Hip-Hop Festival customer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Portugal Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Portugal and Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Festival Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Portugal Hip-Hop Festival,
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
Send you information about the festival, including information about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Personalize your experience of the festival, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un-Portugal Blues River, Portugal Hip-Hop Festival health and safety legislation
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better unPortugal Blues River, Portugal Hip-Hop Festivalrstand how our website and app are being used
3. How do we use your personal information?
1. We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties in Portugal Blues River, and Portugal Hip-Hop Festival to provide Portugal Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested:
Ticketing proviPortugal Blues River, Portugal Hip-Hop Festivals Portugal Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in Portugal
Festival venues Paredes de Coura Festival 2022 in Portugal
Transport proviPortugal Blues River, Portugal Hip-Hop Festivals Portugal Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in Portugal
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where they must provide Portugal Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at https://mfestival.org/.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s