The Biggest Jazz al Parque Music Festival 2022. How to Watch Jazz al Parque Festival 2022 Live Stream Jazz al Parque Music Festival Colombia Live Online, start time, television companion, artists, line-up, location, Where and How can I Watch 2022 Jazz al Parque Festival Live? Everything is then about the Jazz al Parque Festival.
Date: Thursday 15 September 2022 - Sunday 18 September 2022
Category: Music Festival
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Audience category: All Ages
04 days Music Festival
If you are not able to watch Jazz al Parque 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given below:
We are excited to be on our 17th DAY which covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mfestival.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
For buying the upcoming Jazz al Parque Music Festival 2022 tickets the official way is the best choice. Here is the best ticket-buying platform for this Festival.
See Tickets Colombia
This Music festival will allow you to enjoy live Music from a variety of different genres, all in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other Music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere for the whole weekend
1. When and where is the Hip-Hop Festival?
Colombia Hip-Hop Festival will take place from Thursday 15 September 2022 - Sunday 18 September 2022 at Hip-Hop Festival, Colombia.
2. Who is performing at Hip-Hop Festival?
The lineup for Jazz al Parque 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Hip-Hop Festival 2022 here. Thursday 15 September 2022 - Sunday 18 September 2022 Line-up: Big Band Femenina De Bogotá, Esther Rojas, Colectivo Colombia, Luis Daniel Vega, El Tote, David Sanchez, Joey Alexander & More...
3. How many tickets to Hip-Hop Festival?
Tickets for Hip-Hop Festival start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Hip-Hop Festival?
Colombia Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. Blues River and Hip-Hop Festival are also recommended, and you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to Hip-Hop Festival?
You are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Jazz al Parque 2022 Colombia?
Some items that are not allowed at Jazz al Parque 2022 in the Blues River, Colombia Hip-Hop Festival: are illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. Please check the Hip-Hop Festival website for a full list of prohibited items.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Hip-Hop Festival website or contact the Hip-Hop Festival Colombia Customer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Festival Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Hip-Hop Festival,
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
Send you information about the festival, including details about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may interest you.
Personalize your experience of the festival, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un- Colombia Blues River, Colombia Hip-Hop Festival health and safety legislation
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better un Colombia Blues River, Colombia Hip-Hop Festivalrstand how our website and app are being Colombia
3. How do we Colombia your personal information?
1. We will only Colombia your personal information for the purposes it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties in Blues River, and Hip-Hop Festival to provide Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested:
Ticketing provides Blues River, Colombia Hip-Hop Festivals Colombia Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in
Festival venues Jazz al Parque 2022 Colombia
Transport provides Colombia Blues River, Colombia Hip-Hop Festivals Colombia Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where Colombia provides Hip-Hop Festival you with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
5. We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with Colombia at You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s