Kraków Live Festival 2022is a music festival OUTDOOR that takes place in Poland. It is a 02-day event that takes place in August. The festival is held in Poland and features a variety of genres, including dance, electronic, hip hop, rock, and Hard Rock. Heavy Metal And MetalThere are also several stages, each with its atmosphere. Poland Hip-Hop Festival is known for its positive vibes and friendly atmosphere. How to Watch Kraków Live Festival 2022Live Stream, Live Online, start time, TV Guide, artists, line-up, location.
Dates: Thursday 18 August 2022 – Friday 19 August 2022
Category: Music Festival
Location: Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego, Krakow, Poland
Audience category: All Ages
02 days Music Festival
If you are not able to watch Kaltenbach Open Air 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given below:
We are excited to be in our 17th DAY that covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mfestival.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
This music festival will allow you to enjoy live music from a variety of different genres, all in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts of Poland that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform live in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere for the whole weekend
1. When and where is the Poland Hip-Hop Festival?
Poland Hip-Hop Festival will take place from Thursday 18 August 2022 – Friday 19 August 2022 at Poland Hip-Hop Festival, Poland.
2. Who is performing at Poland Hip-Hop Festival?
The lineup for Kraków Live Festival 2022will is announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Poland Hip-Hop Festival 2022 here. Thursday 18 August 2022- Friday 19 August 2022 Line-up: Future, Halsey, Anne-Marie, Lewis Capaldi, Ava Max, Parcels, Taco Hemingway, Mimi Webb, Bedoes, White 2115, and more…
3. How many are tickets to Poland Hip-Hop Festival?
Tickets for Poland Hip-Hop Festival start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Poland Hip-Hop Festival?
Poland Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Poland Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. It is also recommended Poland Blues River, and Poland Hip-Hop Festival and you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to Poland Hip-Hop Festival?
You are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to Poland Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Kraków Live Festival 2022in Poland?
Some items that are not allowed at Kraków Live Festival 2022in the Poland Blues River, Poland Hip-Hop Festival: are illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. For a full list of prohibited items, please check the Poland Hip-Hop Festival website.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Poland Hip-Hop Festival website or contact the Poland Hip-Hop Festival customer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Poland Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Poland and Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Festival Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Poland Hip-Hop Festival,
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
Send you information about the festival, including information about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Personalize your experience of the festival, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un-Poland Blues River, Poland Hip-Hop Festival health and safety legislation
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better unPoland Blues River, Poland Hip-Hop Festivalrstand how our website and app are being used
3. How do we use your personal information?
1. We will only use your personal information for the purposes it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties in Poland Blues River, and Poland Hip-Hop Festival to provide Poland Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested:
Ticketing proviPoland Blues River, Poland Hip-Hop Festivals Poland Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in Poland
Festival venues Kraków Live Festival 2022in Poland
Transport proviPoland Blues River, Poland Hip-Hop Festivals Poland Hip-Hop Festival 2022 in Poland
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where they must provide Poland Hip-Hop Festival you with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us at https://mfestival.org/.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s