Brutal Assault 2022 is a music festival that takes place in the Czech Republic. It is a 4-day event that takes place in August. The festival is held in the Czech Republic and features a variety of genres, including dance, electronic, hip hop, rock, and Hard Rock. Heavy Metal And MetalThere are also several stages, each with its atmosphere. Brutal Assault is known for its positive vibes and friendly atmosphere. How to Watch Brutal Assault 2022 Live Stream, Live Online, start time, TV Guide, artists, line-up, location.
Dates: Tuesday 09 August 2022 – Saturday 13 August 2022
Category: Music Festival
Location: Jaroměř, Czech Republic
Audience category: All Ages
4days Music Festival
If you are not able to watch Brutal Assault 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given below:
We are excited to be in our 17th DAY that covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mfestival.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
This music festival will allow you to enjoy live music from a variety of different genres, all in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts of the Czech Republic that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform live in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere for the whole weekend.
1. When and where is Brutal Assault?
Brutal Assault will take place on Tuesday 09 August 2022 – Saturday 13 August 2022 at Brutal Assault, Czech Republic.
2. Who is performing at Brutal Assault?
The lineup for Brutal Assault 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime.Tuesday 09 August 2022 – Saturday 13 August 2022 Line-up: As I Lay Dying, Clutch, Static-X, Cannibal Corpse, Cradle of Filth, The Black Dahlia Murder, While She Sleeps, Katatonia, Paradise Lost, Mayhem, and more…
3. How much are tickets to Brutal Assault?
Tickets for Brutal Assault start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Brutal Assault?
Brutal Assault is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Brutal Assault?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. It is also recommended Czech Republic Blues River, Brutal Assaultd that you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink into Brutal Assault?
You are allowed to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks into Brutal Assault, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Brutal Assault 2022 in the Czech Republic?
Some items that are not allowed at Brutal Assault 2022 in the Czech Republic inch Italian Blues River, Brutal Assault: illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. For a full list of prohibited items, please check the Brutal Assault website.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Brutal Assault website or contact the Brutal Assault customer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Brutal Assault, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Festival Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Brutal Assault,
we collect the following information about you:
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
We collect this information so that we can:
Send you information about the festival, including information about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Personalize your experience of the festival, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un-Italian Blues River, Brutal Assaultr health and safety legislation
We collect this information for the following reasons:
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better unItalian Blues River, Brutal Assaultrstand how our website and app are being used
3. How do we use your personal information?
1. We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties in Italian Blues River, Brutal Assaultr to provide Brutal Assaultyou with the services you have requested:
Ticketing proviItalian Blues River, Brutal Assaulters Brutal Assault 2022 in the Czech Republic
Festival venues Brutal Assault 2022 in the Czech Republic
Transport proviItalian Blues River, Brutal Assaulters Brutal Assault 2022 in the Czech Republic
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where they must provide Brutal Assaultyou with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
You have the following rights to your personal information:
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at https://mfestival.org/.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think we have mishandled your personal information.