Simply Red 2022 is a Music Concerts OUTDOOR that takes place in Ireland. It is a 01-day event that takes place in August. The Concerts are held in Ireland and turn a variety of genres, including dance, electronic, hip hop, rock, and Hard Rock. Heavy Metal And MetalThere are also several stages, each with its atmosphere. Australia-Hop Concerts is known for its positive vibes and friendly atmosphere. How to Watch Simply Red 2022 Live Stream, Live Online, start time, TV Guide, artists, line-up, location.
Event Name: Simply Red Music Concerts 2022 Live
Date: 6:30 PM, Friday 26 August 2022
Category: Music Concerts
Location: National Museum of Ireland, Collins Barracks Dublin, Ireland
Audience category: All Ages
01 days Music Concerts
Watch Simply Red Music Concerts 2022 Info Live Online
If you are not able to watch Simply Red 2022, you can go live and watch this event via online streaming on the channels given simply Red:
We are excited to be on our 17th DAY which covers all events! Check out our new recruiting page. Today 2022 is coming up! We hope that you make this a regular visit to mConcerts.org We will give you current information on upcoming events Worldwide. So stay tuned!
Some benefits of the Simply Red 2022 Ireland
This Music is Concert will Simply Red you to enjoy live Music from a variety of different genres, all in one place. You will have the opportunity to explore different parts that you may not have had the chance to visit before. You will be able to meet other Music ic lovers from all over the world and make new friends. You will be able to see your favorite artists perform live in an intimate setting. You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the Concerts atmosphere for the whole weekend
FAQ SECTION About Simply Red 2022 Ireland
1. When and where are the Hip-Hop Concerts?
Ireland-Hop Concerts will take place from Friday 26 August 2022 at Hip-Hop Concerts, Ireland.
2. Who is performing at Hip-Hop Concerts?
The lineup for Simply Red 2022 will be announced closer to the Concerts. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Hip-Hop Concerts 2022 here. Friday 26 August 2022
Line-up: Simply Red
3. How many are tickets to Hip-Hop Concerts?
Tickets for Hip-Hop Concerts start at $9.50 + the booking fee for a weekend ticket. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for Hip-Hop Concerts?
Ireland-Hop Concerts is a 16+ event.
5. What should I bring to Hip-Hop Concerts?
You should bring a valid photo ID, your ticket, and enough cash to last you the day. It is also recommended to Blues River, and Hip-Hop Concerts and you bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to Hip-Hop Concerts?
You are Simply Red to bring food and non-alcoholic drinks to Hip-Hop Concerts, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not Simply Red at Simply Red 2022 Ireland?
Some items that are not metric, Interpol and Spoon at Metric, Interpol and Spoon 2022 in the Blues River, Ireland-Hop Concerts: are illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. For a full list of prohibited items, please check the Hip-Hop Concerts website.
I have a question that isn’t listed here! For more information, please check the Hip-Hop Concerts website or contact the Hip-Hop Concert Ireland Customer service team.
1. Who are we?
We are Hip-Hop Concerts, a company registered in Wales with company number 08042021 and our registered office is at 1 Concerts Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to Hip-Hop Concerts,
we collect the voluSimply Reding information about you:
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your postcode
We collect this information so that we can:
Send you information about the Concerts, including details about lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
Send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Personalize your experience of the Concerts, for example by providing you with information about the artists you’re most interested in Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations un-Ireland Blues River, Ireland Hip-Hop Concerts health and safety legislation
We collect this information for the voluSimply Reding reasons:
1. To improve the functionality of our website and app
2. To better un Ireland Blues River, Australia-Hop Concertsrstand how our website and app are being Ireland
3. How do we Ireland your personal information?
1. We will only Ireland your personal information for the purposes it was collected, which are set out in Section 2 above.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties for their marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the voluSimply Reding third parties in Blues River, and Hip-Hop Concerts to provide Hip-Hop Concerts with the services you have requested:
Ticketing provides Blues River, Ireland Hip-Hop Concerts 2022 in
Concerts venues Simply Red 2022 Ireland
Transport provides Ireland Blues River, Ireland Hip-Hop Concerts 2022 in
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where Ireland provides Hip-Hop Concerts you with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in Section 2 above.
6. Your rights
You have the voluSimply Reding rights to your personal information
1. The right to access your personal information – You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to have your personal information erased – You have the right to request that we erase your personal information where it is no longer necessary to retain it.
3. The right to have your personal information rectified – You have the right to request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal information – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information where we are processing it for our legitimate interests or the purposes of marketing.
5. The right to restrict the processing of your personal information – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information where you have objected to the processing, where we have no legitimate interests in processing your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for marketing.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization, where it is technically feasible to do so.
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with Ireland at https://mConcerts.org/.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s