The Biggest Canapella Fest 2022. How to watch Canapella Fest 2022 Live Stream Canapella Fest Indonesia Live Online, start time, TV coverage, artists, line-up, where and how can I watch the 2022 Canapella Fest Live? It's all about the Canapella Fest then.
Event Name: Canapella Fest 2022 Live
Event date: Friday 25 November 2022 – Sunday 27 November 2022
Category: Music festival
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Audience: All ages
03-day Music Festival
Watch Canapella Fest 2022 Info live online
If you can't watch Canapella Fest 2022, you can go live and
watch the event via online streaming on the channels below:
We're excited to participate in our 30 Days in the Month of November covering all events! Check out our new recruitment page. Today is the year 2022! We hope you will visit mfestival.org regularly. We will keep you updated on upcoming events around the world. So stay tuned!
The official way to buy upcoming Canapella Fest 2022 tickets is the best choice. Here is the best platform to buy tickets for this festival.
See Tickets Indonesia
Some benefits of Canapella Fest 2022 Indonesia
This Music festival lets you enjoy live Music from a variety of Indonesian genres in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other Music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere throughout the weekend
FAQ SECTION About Canapella Fest 2022 Indonesia
1. When and where does the Hip-Hop Festival take place?
Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival will be held from Friday 25 November 2022 – Sunday 27 November 2022 at Hip-Hop Festival Indonesia.
2. Who performs at the Hip-Hop Festival?
The line-up for Canapella Fest 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Hip-Hop Festival 2022 here. Friday 25 November 2022 – Sunday 27 November 2022 Line-up: Andien, GANGGA, Prince Husein, Idgitaf, DJ Yasmin, Bilal Indrajaya, lightcraft, Okaay, Hursa, and diskopantera
3. How many tickets are for the Hip-Hop Festival?
Hip-Hop Festival tickets start at $9.50 + booking fee for a weekend pass. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for the Hip-Hop Festival?
The Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I wear to the Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, ticket, and enough cash for the day.
Blues River and Hip-Hop Festival are also recommended; bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to the Hip-Hop Festival?
You can bring food and soft drinks to the Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Canapella Fest 2022 Indonesia?
Some items not allowed at Canapella Fest 2022 in Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival: illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. See the Hip-Hop Concerts website for a full list of prohibited items.
I have a question that is not listed here! For more information, please visit the Hip-Hop Concerts website or contact the Hip-Hop Music Festival Indonesia Customer service team.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our festival visitors.
1. Who are we?
We are Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Wales under the number 08042021, and our registered office is at 1 Concerts Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to a hip-hop concert,
we collect the following information about you:
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your zip code
We collect this information to:
Send you concert information, including lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
To send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Customize your concert experience, for example by providing you with information about the artists you are most interested in. Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations under the Indonesia Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival Health and Safety legislation
We collect this information for the following reasons:
1. To improve the functionality of our website and application
2. To better un Indonesia Blues River, and Indonesia Hip-Hop concerts, understand how our website and application are in Indonesia
3. How do we Indonesia your personal data?
1. We will only provide your personal information to Indonesia for the purposes for which it was collected and which are set out in section 2 above.
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties at Blues River and Hip-Hop Music Festival in order to provide Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested: Tickets provided by Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Music Festival Indonesia Hip-Hop Music 2022 at venues Canapella Fest 2022 Indonesia Transport provided by Indonesia Blues River, Indonesia Hip-Hop Festival 2022 at
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where Indonesia is providing Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
5. We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in section 2 above.
6. Your Rights
To participate in this promotion, suckers must be fully vaccinated or receive a negative test for COVID-19 within 72 hours of each day of the visit.
You have the following rights to your personal data
1. Right to access your personal data - You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
2. The right to erasure your personal data – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if it is no longer necessary to keep it.
3. Right to rectification of your personal data - You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal data – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data