The Biggest Blue Bird Festival 2022. How to watch Blue Bird Festival 2022 Live Stream Blue Bird Festival Austria Live Online, start time, TV coverage, artists, line-up, where and how can I watch the 2022 Blue Bird Festival Live? It's all about the Blue Bird Festival then.
Event Name: Blue Bird Festival 2022 Live
Event date: Thursday 24 November 2022 – Saturday 26 November 2022
Category: Music festival
Location: Vienna, Austria
Audience: All ages
03-day Music Festival
Watch Blue Bird Festival 2022 Info live online
If you can't watch Blue Bird Festival 2022, you can go live and
watch the event via online streaming on the channels below:
We're excited to take part in our 30 Days in the Month of November covering all events! Check out our new recruitment page. Today is the year 2022! We hope you will visit mfestival.org regularly. We will keep you updated on upcoming events around the world. So stay tuned!
The official way to buy upcoming Blue Bird Festival 2022 tickets is the best choice. Here is the best platform to buy tickets for this festival.
See Tickets Austria
Some benefits of Blue Bird Festival 2022 Austria
This Music festival lets you enjoy live Music from a variety of Austrian genres in one place. -You will have the opportunity to explore different parts that you may not have had the chance to visit before. -You will be able to meet other Music lovers from all over the world and make new friends. -You will be able to see your favorite artists perform in an intimate setting. -You will be able to camp on-site and enjoy the festival atmosphere throughout the weekend
FAQ SECTION About Blue Bird Festival 2022 Austria
1. When and where does the Hip-Hop Festival take place?
Austria Hip-Hop Festival will be held on Thursday 24 November 2022 – Saturday 26 November 2022 at Hip-Hop Festival Austria.
2. Who performs at the Hip-Hop Festival?
The line-up for Blue Bird Festival 2022 will be announced closer to the festival. In the meantime, you can check out the lineup for Hip-Hop Festival 2022 here. Thursday 24 November 2022 – Saturday 26 November 2022 Line-up: Jens Lekman, Black Country, New Road, Mick Flannery, Chartreuse, Pete Astor, aNNika, Julie Odell, doppelfinger, Clara Mann, Oskar Haag, and more…
3. How many tickets are for the Hip-Hop Festival?
Hip-Hop Festival tickets start at $9.50 + booking fee for a weekend pass. You can buy tickets here.
4. What are the age restrictions for the Hip-Hop Festival?
The Austria Hip-Hop Festival is a 16+ event.
5. What should I wear to the Hip-Hop Festival?
You should bring a valid photo ID, ticket, and enough cash for the day.
Blues River and Hip-Hop Festival are also recommended; bring sunscreen, hats, and water.
6. Can I bring food and drink to the Hip-Hop Festival?
You can bring food and soft drinks to the Hip-Hop Festival, but there are also plenty of food and drink vendors on site.
1. What items are not allowed at Blue Bird Festival 2022 Austria?
Some items not allowed at Blue Bird Festival 2022 in Blues River, Austria Hip-Hop Festival: illegal substances, weapons, selfie sticks, and drones. See the Hip-Hop Concerts website for a full list of prohibited items.
I have a question that is not listed here! For more information, please visit the Hip-Hop Concerts website or contact the Hip-Hop Music Festival Austria Customer service team.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our festival visitors.
1. Who are we?
We are Hip-Hop Festival, a company registered in Wales under the number 08042021, and our registered office is at 1 Concerts Way, Manchester, M3 1AR.
2. What information do we collect about you and why?
When you buy a ticket to a hip-hop concert,
we collect the following information about you:
1. Your name
2. Your email address
3. Your age
4. Your zip code
We collect this information to:
Send you concert information, including lineup changes, set times, and travel information.
To send you information about other events that we think may be of interest to you.
Customize your concert experience, for example by providing you with information about the artists you are most interested in. Comply with our legal obligations, our obligations under the Austria Blues River, Austria Hip-Hop Festival Health and Safety legislation
We collect this information for the following reasons:
1. To improve the functionality of our website and application
2. To better un Austria Blues River, and Austria Hip-Hop concerts, understand how our website and application are in Austria
3. How do we Austria your personal data?
1. We will only provide your personal information to Austria for the purposes for which it was collected and which are set out in section 2 above.
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes.
2. We may need to share your personal information with the following third parties at Blues River and Hip-Hop Music Festival in order to provide Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested: Tickets provided by Blues River, Austria Hip-Hop Music Festival Austria Hip-Hop Music 2022 at venues Blue Bird Festival 2022 Austria Transport provided by Austria Blues River, Austria Hip-Hop Festival 2022 at
3. We will only share your personal information with these third parties where Austria is providing Hip-Hop Festival with the services you have requested
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
5. We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in section 2 above.
6. Your Rights
To participate in this promotion, suckers must be fully vaccinated or receive a negative test for COVID-19 within 72 hours of each day of the visit.
You have the following rights to your personal data
1. Right to access your personal data - You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
2. The right to the erasure of your personal data – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data if it is no longer necessary to keep it.
3. Right to rectification of your personal data - You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
4. The right to object to the processing of your personal data – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data